What is Remote Access and Monitoring?
WPS Water Treatment Plants are generally fully automated enabling them to run through the various cycles of water treatment automatically and efficiently with minimal labour required.
Remote access and monitoring takes automation one step further by providing more control and information of the water treatment system. Remote access enables full control and operation of the water treatment plant from a mobile device or computer therefore eliminating the need to always be on site to interact with the system. Monitoring provides vital information and insight into the water treatment plants performance and status.
These two features when combined, empowers the client to be proactive instead of reactive with their water treatment system.
Why is Remote Access and Monitoring important?
- Alert notifications via SMS and/or email.
- Monitor and control all operations of the WTP using a mobile device or computer.
- Digital logging provides vital feedback about performance metrics such as run time, down time, back wash time, pressure, tank levels, water qualities, etc.
- Pre-emptive maintenance, performance adjustment and trouble shooting.
- Enables WPS to provide swift response and critical updates.